"We ask ourselves,‘who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world." – Marianne Williamson
“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandella
My BIG Life is a journey of self-awareness. It’s an understanding of the life you were created to live, the work you were designed to excel at, the things you need to become aware of and what you need to do. When all of these components are in harmony, your life will be different in unimaginable ways.
here’s how it works:
You’ll be guided through a 7-point process of self-awareness- a sort of treasure hunt for the uniqueness of you. These points are critical to your success at work, and at home. The process takes 3 – 12 months, dependent on which journey you select. At the end of the process, you’ll learn how to take action- the make-or-break component to living a big life.
here’s what you’ll
explore and create:
1. Your personal Core Values- what’s important to you, what gives you meaning and a sense of identity
2. Your personal Passions- things that give you energy, light you up inside, provide oxygen to your soul
3. Your life-time Wish List- what you are working toward/for
4. Your Why- what you were born/created to do
5. Characteristics that truly make you a ‘stand out’ leader, employee, friend, etc.
6. A long-term (up to 10 year) picture for your life
7. A 1-Year Goal Project that will guide your steps in moving forward with intention
BIG LIFE OPTIONS:
My Big Life coaching is available in four different levels. All options include a combination of assignments/curriculum, coaching calls, discussion and emails geared toward working through the 7-point process.